Division J of the American Educational Research Association is now seeking nomination for the outstanding publication award. Publications may have more than one author and must have been published in the last 18 months.
A substantial contribution is defined as scholarship that extensively revises our knowledge and understanding of a particular problem in the study of higher education or looks at it in a new way. It may also be an interdisciplinary effort that identifies a problem new to the community of scholars in higher education. Previous award winners:.
Langdell, This award is a special honor our division bestows on one of our most esteemed colleagues. The primary purpose of this award is to recognize and reward an individual who demonstrates an outstanding record of scholarly research in our field. Add co-authors Co-authors.
- Library Hub Discover!
- Pamela Eddy | College of William and Mary - glucinamchicti.cf.
- From Democrats to Kings: The Brutal Dawn of a New World from the Downfall of Athens to the Rise of Alexander the Great.
- The energy method, stability and nonlinear convection.
- Body Image and Identity in Contemporary Societies: Psychoanalytic, social, cultural and aesthetic perspectives;
- Thomas Bailey.
Upload PDF. Follow this author.
New articles by this author. New citations to this author. New articles related to this author's research.
Kevin J. Dougherty - Google Scholar Citations
Email address for updates. My profile My library Metrics Alerts.
- 2011 Investment Company Fact Book, A Review of Trends and Activity in the Investment Company Industry, 51st edition?
- The Wizard of Dark Street (An Oona Crate Mystery)!
- Discover National Monuments: National Parks (Discover Your World)!
- All-New Hawkeye 005 (2016)?
Sign in. Get my own profile Cited by View all All Since Citations h-index 33 25 iindex 49 Verified email at tc.
Higher education policy community colleges sociology of education political sociology. Bailey is the 11th president of Teachers College, Columbia University. Sloan Foundation. He has been the director of the Institute on Education and the Economy at Teachers College since