To start with, natural gas drives the CT.
Then the hot off-gases from the CT are used to produce steam, which is channelled to a second turbine, the ST. The CT and ST drive one or two alternators. In addition to reducing the amount of fuel required, CCGT power plants emit only half the amount of carbon dioxide CO 2 and one-third the amount of nitrogen oxides NO x , and virtually eliminate emissions of sulphur dioxide SO 2 compared with conventional fossil-fired generation resources, coal-fired plants in particular.
Combined cycle gas turbines
Siemens power plants deliver maximum efficiency and are based on state-of-the-art technology. Siemens technologies make power supply affordable and at the same time profitable for operators.
- House Immortal (House Immortal, Book 1).
- Combined-Cycle Gas and Steam Turbine Power Plant Reliability Analysis.
- All sections?
- In the Shadow of the Dictators: The British Left in the 1930s (International Library of Political Studies)!
- CCGT: improving the environmental performance of fossil-fired power plants.
- Condition Monitoring and Diagnostic Engineering Management: Proceeding of COMADEM 90: The Second International Congress on Condition Monitoring and Diagnostic Engineering Management Brunel University 16–18 July 1990?
- Supply Chain Project Management. Second Edition (Resource Management).
- Monarch (War of the Princes, Book 3)!
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power System’s GTCC Business?
- Facts and figures.
- Combined cycle gas turbine power plants.
- Intelligent computational paradigms in earthquake engineering.
For the best experience we suggest that you download the newest version of a supported browser:. Steam turbines.
ISO - ISO - Gas turbine combined cycle power plants — Thermal performance tests
Siemens has a wide portfolio of cost competitive, high performance, operationally flexible and easily constructable steam turbines for combined cyclepower plants. Introduction Efficiency levels of more than 60 percent In combined cycle power plants CCPP a gas turbine generator generates electricity while the waste heat from the gas turbine is used to produce steam to generate additional electricity via a steam turbine. Marketing cookies Social media cookies Maintain the stability of the website.
Provide a secure log-in.
You are browsing from an unsupported browser.
Save the current stage of your order. Save your log-in data. Save the contents of your shopping cart. Allow to improve the user experience.